- Prices are FOB point of shipping and are subject to change without notice.
- Container pricing does not include freight, duties, or customs charges. These are the responsibility of the customer.
Cross border shipping: USA
- Listed prices for shipment to the USA from our Toronto warehouse are inclusive of brokerage fees and duties (usa customers have a special log in upon account approval that reflects these prices)
- The customer shall be responsible and pay all applicable taxes.
- For USA shipments a USA federal tax id number must be received along with the customer application.
- Unless the customer stipulates a preferred carrier; elite design will select a suitable carrier.
- All pickup orders must be accompanied with a release to ensure release. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot ship to residential addresses.
- All orders must include order number, product code, finish code and description of item.
- All orders are to be confirmed in writing and must be emailed to Elite Design. firstname.lastname@example.org or placed directly online, phone in orders are not accepted
- All orders that are 100% in stock must be shipped within 10 days. After this point, Elite Design may cancel the order if other arrangements are not made.
- Changes and cancellations are accepted within one (1) week of the original date if product is not shipped. Elite Design may levy incremental costs if cancellation is received after this time.
- Minimum orders – minimum order requirements for USA shipments: ($500) are recommended as shipping charges are cost prohibitive and furniture cannot be shipped via courier companies.
- All furniture is given to the carrier and signed for in good condition. At this point, the merchandise becomes the property of the customer. While Elite Design carefully inspects and packages all products prior to shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all merchandise at time of receipt. Please note any damage on the original bill of lading and report immediately to Elite Design. All shortages and damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt. A return authorization (RA) must be completed and forwarded to Elite Design for review. Photographs of damaged merchandise must accompany the RA. If damage is deemed to be freight related, claims for damaged product and shortages are to be placed with the carrier. If required, Elite Design is prepared to offer assistance with this process.
- Elite Design may extend credit terms at its discretion. If provided; normal terms are net 30 from the date of the invoice. Early payment discounts are available.
- Initial orders must be prepaid or shipped on a c.o.d. basis. (interac, e-transfer or major credit card).
- Credit may be established upon completion and review of the customer’s application.
- Container orders must be accompanied by a 30% USD deposit
- See warranty page